If you'd like to be able to edit existing events in Athlinks including results, you should Claim the event to your company in Athlinks. Claiming will also put your company information on the event so that Athletes know that your company timed it. This quick guide will show you how to claim an event. If you created an event in CT Live since August 2016, a corresponding Athlinks event was likely created at the same time.
Find and Claim the Event
- Go to start.athlinks.com and log in using your Athlinks credentials.
- Once logged in, click your company name and select Search Events.
- On the event search page, type in the name of the event and click press Enter. When you see your event in the list of results, click the year of the current event. This will take you to the event's Athlinks dashboard.
- Click the Options button and select Claim from the dropdown.
- In the window that appears, check the box next to each capacity your company filled for the event. Options include Owner/Director, Registration, Photos, Sanction, and Timer. If you have access to multiple companies, you should select the correct one using the dropdown next to each entry.
Only the Owner/Director checkbox will cause the event to be claimed to your Athlinks company and appear in your list of events.
- When you're done making your selections, click OK. You should see a green bar appear with a success message. Your event in now Claimed.