If you'd prefer to watch a video on this topic, click here!
Using the features found on the Email tab, you can send an e-mail blast to all or some of the Athletes in your event quickly and easily. To create a new E-mail Campaign, navigate to the E-mails tab and click + New Campaign
Creating the Campaign
Add a List
- To determine who the e-mail will be sent to, click the Create List button in the To field.|
- In the window that appears, enter a List Title title. This is for your own benefit to differentiate between multiple Campaigns.
- Select a value in the Select Recipients from field. Options are Race, Registration Choice, Bracket, Wave, or Import. Import allows you to upload a separate CSV file of athletes or non-participants.
If you import a recipient file, you can include only e-mail and name. Using only email is fine.
- You can choose to Sort Recipients based on any of the Races within the Event.
- If you like, specify a Date Range that will exclude entries that registered/were added before or after the specified dates. Check All Available to send to all recipients regardless of date.
- The next step will confirm the number of recipients, the date range from which they will be gathered, and how they will be sorted.
- Click Complete & Save to finalize the list.
You can remove or review a list at any time.
Now fill out the rest of the details of the e-mail.
- From: The email address the athletes will see the e-mail as coming from. This must be a valid e-mail address.
- Subject: The subject line of your e-mail
- Send at: The date and time you would like this email to be sent.
- Template Builder: Enter the body text for the e-mail blast here. There are a few simple text tools available such as ordered and unordered lists and bold/italic/underline options. You can change the header and icon images by clicking on them and selecting a new image from your PC. Images should be 600 x 100 pixels and 90 x 90 pixels for the banner and icon respectively.
- If you need to attach any additional files to your email, it's best to save that file as a PDF and host it online in Dropbox or Google Drive as a publicly shared file. You can then simply insert the share link into the body of the email.
- Once all information is entered, click Save & Schedule.
If any red errors appear after completion, make sure to correct, and click Save & Schedule again.
- A confirmation will be displayed upon completing successfully: