On an Athlete's or Team's Race tab, you can adjust an accepted read by altering the read's Type.
There are two main instances in which you may need to change a read's type:
- To Force a tag's read will supersede the current valid read. This read type should not be used when creating a manual tag read.
- To Skip a tag read will cause it not to be calculated with the other reads. This read type should not be used when creating a manual tag read.
You may also specify an existing tag read as New. This will cause the system to treat the tag read as unprocessed and recalculate it.
Change a Read’s Type
- On the Athlete or Team's Timing tab, click the Usage Type next to the read to be edited.
- Select Force Use to force a tag read to be taken as the Accepted read – the read from which an Athlete’s time for that given Point will be calculated.
Select Skip to ignore the tag read. This will keep the read from being considered valid when results are calculated.
Select New to set the read as an unprocessed read to be recalculated. You can also use the Rescore Athlete button to set all reads as New.
- Once you have made your selection, click Save & Close.
- You will see a confirmation dialogue. Click Close.
- All tag reads associated with the Athlete or Team should now recalculate to incorporate the change into results. No tag reads will be displayed for that athlete until a re-score has successfully occurred.