Enabling Team Passwords for your event will allow team captains greater control over who can join their team within your event. Password creation is done in the registration form when the Team is first created. Enabling the Team Passwords feature is a simple process.
Team Passwords are only available for the Responsive Online Registration form, and the On-Site Registration form.
- Make sure Teams are enabled for the race and associated registration choice
- Go to the Teams > Configuration tab
- Set Enable Team Passwords to On and click Save
Once you have enabled the Team Passwords feature, the following abilities are opened up for admin and athlete users:
- The admin user can set, change, or remove the team password for a team in the Registration Info tab of the team:
- The team captain can set, change, or remove the team password for a team on the Manage Teams page, accessed from the team captain's profile page:
- A registrant creating a new team can set a team password for that team in the responsive form:
- A registrant joining an existing team that is password protected in the responsive form has to enter the correct password to proceed:
- A registrant joining an existing team that is password protected in the on-site form has to enter the correct password to proceed: