The Photos tab allows you to sort, sync, and view any photos that have been uploaded to the event via Media Manager. On the Photos tab, you can filter photos in a variety of ways by selecting certain options and clicking Search. No photos will be displayed until you Upload them.
Viewing and Navigating Photos
- Sort the photos by Camera by selecting the appropriate camera from the drop-down or show photos from All cameras.
- View only Promo Photos, or Hidden Photos by checking the appropriate box.
- Adjust the Page Size from 25 to 105 by increments of 5.
Under the filter options, you will see the Camera Name for each Camera and the Status of each. The Status will show either Synchronized or Not Synchronized.
Photos are displayed at the bottom of the page in Thumbnail form. You can navigate between pages of Photos by using the blue navigation arrows.
Clicking on any Photo will enlarge the photo and display a variety of options.
At the top of an enlarged Photo is the Current Matches status which will display the Bib number of any Athlete it has been synced to. If it has not been synced or associated with an Athlete, None will be displayed.
If the photo has been Hidden, a ‘Hidden’ status will appear there. You can remove the Hidden status by clicking on the X next to the status.
Along the bottom of the expanded photo view are a variety of viewing features including:
- Previous and Next buttons
- Play button which cycles through the photos, displaying one photo every three seconds
- Move button that allows you to position the photo on the screen by clicking and dragging it to the desired location.
- Close button. Clicking anywhere on the Photo will also close the enlarged view.
Lastly, at the very bottom of the expanded photo view, you can enter the Bib number of the Athlete with which the photo should be associated. Once the Bib number has been entered, you can click Save & Continue to assign that photo to the athlete and move to the next photo in line. This does NOT sync a camera, but assigns a single photo to a single athlete. For instructions on how to Sync a photo, click HERE.