Once you've uploaded an athlete video to your event via Media Manager, you can navigate to the Video sub-tab on the Media tab to view and sync videos. You can view Athlete Videos by clicking the thumbnail for each video. You may also Sync or Hide videos. Hiding videos will keep the videos from being shown in Online Results. Once hidden, you can Publish videos again at any time.
Sync a Video
- Click the Sync button. This will open the Sync [Video Name] window.
- Play the video until you see an athlete cross the line.
- Click the pause button when the athlete is directly over the line.
- Enter the athlete’s Bib number and click Find.
- If the video finds a valid time for that athlete, you will see the following screen. Make sure the correct athlete and read occurrence are selected, then click Preview.
- If the video preview looks ok, click Sync.
Once synced, you can still Hide the videos or Sync the videos again if necessary.
In order for video to show up in Results, you must make sure that the Video Tab is enabled under Scoring > Results Options. If you selected Video as one of the ChronoTrack Live Services when you set up the event, the Video tab should already be enabled.