Media Manager is the program used to upload Photos and Videos into CT Live. It can be downloaded from the Media tab. Media Manager is a Java based program, so an up-to-date installation of Java is necessary for Media Manager to run. Please note that you must add a Camera Device to your course at the point with which photos should be associated. To learn about adding Camera Devices, click HERE.
If you used an auto-camera taking images at set intervals, please remove any 'empty' photos from your upload folder. This will speed up the upload process and make syncing much easier.
- Launch the Media Manager application. You will see the ChronoTrack logo displayed for 5-15 seconds as the program loads.
- Enter your CT Live account E-mail and Password. Click Login.
- Select your Event from the list. If you make changes to your Camera on CT Live after opening Media Manager, you can click the Refresh button next to the Select Event dropdown.
- Select the Camera Device with which the photos will be associated.
- Select the Media Directory on your computer from which the photos will be uploaded. If you would like to re-upload photos already added to the event, select the Reset Cache checkbox.
- Click Process Both to upload the files in Thumbnail AND HiRes size for use in Online Results.
If you like, you can upload Thumbnails and HiRes separately using the Process Thumbs and Process HiRes buttons, respectively.
- The view will change to the Console view. The pictures will process one by one, and you will see the status changing as shown below.
- You will know processing is complete when the Log stops changing.
- When processing is complete, you can close Media Manager or click Stop Processing to return to the previous view and upload more photos.
Your pictures should appear in your event, and you may now Sync them, provided timing data has been uploaded to the Event.