Below is a worksheet to help you determine when and how to print your D-Tags, and some considerations when determining what to put on the tag.
- When do you need to print the labels?
- Will you include participant data on the label?
- If Yes to #2, how many fields of data?
- Will the Logo be on the tag portion or the instruction portion?
- Logo – high resolution .eps, .pdf, or .jpg. (ideally 500 KB or larger).
The available space is 1.125 in. x 4 in. on the D-Tag portion and 1 in. x 4 in. on the lower portion.
- The logo would ideally be black and white with no fine lines or text. Square or rectangular work best and if rectangular about a 1:4 proportion of height to width looks best.
Not so good images:
Below is the base label. The tag portion is the top, and the instruction area is the bottom.
Here are some samples with logos in the D-Tag area:
Here are some samples of the Logo in the instructions portion: