Media Manager is the program used to upload Photos and Videos into CT Live. It can be downloaded from the Media tab. Media Manager is a Java based program, so an up-to-date installation of Java is necessary for Media Manager to run.
Upload a Video
- Launch the Media Manager application. You will see the ChronoTrack logo displayed for 5-15 seconds as the program loads.
- Enter your CT Live account E-mail and Password. Click Login.
- Select your Event from the list. If you make changes to your Camera on CT Live after opening Media Manager, you can click the Refresh button next to the Select Event dropdown.
- Select the Camera with which the Video will be associated.
Videos MUST be MP4 format. Do NOT use FLV.
- Select the Media Directory on your computer from which the video will be uploaded. If you would like to re-upload videoss already added to the event, select the Reset Cache checkbox.
- Click Process Video.
- The view will change to the Console view. The video will begin to process, and you should see the progress bar fill as the video is processed.
- Once the video has finished processing, you can close Media Manager.
Now you can navigate to your event in CT Live and Sync the Video.