This guide will walk you through configuring your CT Live registration with Crowdrise integration. Before you can use this feature, you must contact your Regional Sales Manager to enable it for your event. You should also go to crowdrise.com to set up your fundraising campaign.
For more information on Crowdrise, check out their Website.
- After you have contacted your ChronoTrack Regional Sales Manager to have Crowdrise enabled for your event, log in to ChronoTrack Live and go to that event.
- Go to the Registration tab.
- Hover over the More tab and there you will see the Crowdrise option.
- Next choose and enable the following requirements below:
- In order to enable the Crowdrise Fundraising slide during registration, select Yes.
- Next, paste the URL corresponding with the event’s existing Crowdrise page into the Crowdrise Event Page URL box. Press Validate.
An event must set up a Crowdrise fundraising page before they can set up Crowdrise for registration, and the URL must be validated through ChronoTrack.
- After validating the URL, enter your own custom Yes/No question that will accompany the Crowdrise slide seen by athletes during registration into the Question Text box. i.e. “Would you like to create a Crowdrise fundraising page?”
- Select All under Fundraising Teams if you want to allow athletes to select from all existing teams within Crowdrise to be shown within CT Live during registration.
Select Limited under Fundraising Teams if you want to allow only fundraising for specific teams that already exist in the Crowdrise campaign. If you select this option, you will need to manually add Teams using the dropdown and the Add Team button.
- Checking the Allow Creating New Teams box will allow registrants to fundraise as individuals or create a new fundraising team within the registration form.
- Enter the EIN of charity. This is the employee identification number of the charity, which you need in order to be able to communicate newly created teams within the form to the Crowdrise platform.
- Under Reg Choice, you can select which registration choices you would like the Crowdrise slide to display in.
- Finally, if you'd like to add any additional information about this fundraising option to the athlete, please put this in the Description box. This text will appear at the bottom of the Crowdrise slide in the registration form.
- Click Save when you're done configuring the settings.
Don't forget to release the new form under the Overview tab after creating the Crowdrise slide.
Once you have CrowdRise fundraising set up, athletes will see the following slide when they are in the Registration form. The Description text appears under the title. Users will be given the opportunity to opt in or out, and fundr-raise as an individual, as part of an existing team, or as part of a new team.
If the athletes opt in, they will receive an e-mail from CrowdRise after they complete their registration which will contain the next steps in the Fundraising process.