All Google Tag Manager articles on our Kowledge Base start with the baseline assumption that you are familiar with GTM, its capabilities, and how it operates. If you are brand new to GTM, we suggest you check out their Documentation and study up on what it is and how to use it.
- Click Create New Tag
- Name the Tag, being as specific as possible.
- Select Google Analytics
- Select Universal Analytics
- Enter your Google Analytics Key. This can be found in Admin > Tracking Info > Tracking Code
- Select Page View as the Track Type.
- Click Continue
- Set Fire On to All Pages. This will send each page view to your Google Analytics Account.
- Save your new Tag and Trigger.