During the course of your event, you may receive a request from an athlete to add them to an already existing Team. This can be done very easily in ChronoTrack Live.
Add a Member
- Go to the Teams tab and search for or locate the Team to which you would like to add the Athlete.
- Click the Team's Chrono ID. You should be on the Team's Team tab.
- Near the bottom of the page is a search box that says 'Find an Athlete'. Click inside the box and begin typing the name of the Athlete you would like to add to the team.
- After a couple seconds, results for the name you typed in will be displayed below. Click the correct result.
- Click the Add Member button.
- You will see a success message displayed below the search box, and the page will auto-refresh. If the athlete was already part of a different team, you will see the below message. Click OK to acknowledge it.