This guide will offer a brief guide to using the XC Aggregate Teams report. Please note that for this report to be usable for Cross Country scoring, each Cross Country team member must belong to an Aggregate Type team. For more on configuring your event for Teams, click HERE.
Adding the Report
In most cases, you will have to manually add the XC Aggregate Teams report.
- On the Reports tab of your CT Live event, click the +Add Report button
- Search 'XCA', and you will see the report appear. Select the Report and click Continue
- On the next step, specify the Race and Reg Brackets you would like the report to draw results from
- Specify the Number of Athletes to Calculate in the report's results
- Set the number of Required Finishers to Rank a team in the report.
- Set the number of Pushers that each team is allowed.
- Select whether the report will show Teams with a team ranking or Athletes on a team with team ranking.
- If you would like to Hide Ineligibles (teams that did not meet the criteria defined above) check this box.
- If you would like to display the names of each Team Member on each team, un-check the Hide Team Member Names box.
- Finally, determine whether the report will display Confirmed, Disqualified, Withdrawn, or Did Not Finish entries, or all four.
- When finished with the above settings, click Complete & Save
Using the Report
Once you have added the report, it will appear in the Custom heading at the bottom of the Reports page.
The report itself will display:
- Team ID
- Team Name
- Team Reg Bracket
- Number of Members
- Number of Pushers
- Number of Finishers
- Team Score
- Team Rank