Preparing the Widget
- Log in to start.athlinks.com
- Click your company name in the top right corner of the screen and select My Race Series
- On the next page, click the title of the Series for which you would like to publish results.
- In the next page, click the Download Series Standings Widget button
- On this page, you will determine the display settings for the widget and be able to view a preview of the results display.
- In Step 1, determine the column names that appear within the widget. Be careful not to make the names too long so that the widget becomes too wide to display on your web page without side scrolling.
- In Step 2, determine which Bracket types will be displayed. You can also choose to alternate the colors of each row, turn off Athlinks's style sheet (advanced), and determine if the display theme is Dark or Light. Lastly, you can choose to show the Events Button. This adds a button in the upper right corner of the widget that athletes can click to access the individual events' results pages in Athlinks.
Bracket structure is determined when you create the Series. If you want to update the bracket structure, click the back button in your browser and click Series Actions > Edit Series and make your new bracket selection.
- In Step 3, preview the widget based on the selections you made. When you're satisfied, proceed to step 4.