Scoring a Series
- If the Races in your Series were scored in ChronoTrack Live, you only need to Sync Results with Athlinks.
If you didn't score your Events in ChronoTrack Live, you'll need to Import Results into each event.
- Now log in to start.athlinks.com
- Click your company name in the top right corner of the screen and select My Race Series
- On the next page, click the title of the Series for which you would like to publish results.
- Now click the Recalculate Points button.
- The button will change to say Queued Race Series... Depending on the size and number of the Events in the Series, calculation of the Points and Standings may take several minutes. You'll know calculation is complete when the button returns to saying Recalculate Point.
Now you're ready to
Publishing the Series Standings Widget
- On the Race Series Dashboard, click the Download Series Standings Widget button.
- In Step 1, determine the column names that appear within the widget. Be careful not to make the names too long so that the widget becomes too wide to display on your web page without side scrolling.
- In Step 2, determine which Bracket types will be displayed. You can also choose to alternate the colors of each row, turn off Athlinks's style sheet (advanced), and determine if the display theme is Dark or Light. Lastly, you can choose to show the Events Button. This adds a button in the upper right corner of the widget that athletes can click to access the individual events' results pages in Athlinks.
Bracket structure is determined when you create the Series. If you want to update the bracket structure, click the back button in your browser and click Series Actions > Edit Series and make your new bracket selection.
- In Step 3, preview the widget based on the selections you made. When you're satisfied, proceed to step 4.