If there are duplicate or unneeded courses in your CT Live Event that do not have results associated with them yet, you can delete these. You may not delete courses that have results associated. If your Athlinks event is linked to a CT Live event, it is best to do this process through CT Live. If it is not linked, you can delete duplicate courses using Athlinks.
- Navigate to the Event tab in your CT Live event, and click the Athlinks tab. You will see a page similar to the one shown below.
- Under the "Athlete-Generated Races Only in Athlinks" heading, click the Manage Athlinks Race button.
- In the window that appears, select the option that you would like from the list. If there are multiple different unlinked courses in Athlinks, you may see more options, so please carefully read the options to select the best one.
If there are Start List RSVPs from Athlinks members in both Courses, we suggest you select the "Combine..." option since it will combine the Start Lists for both courses.
- Click Submit when you've selected the correct option. You should see a success message indicating that the action was successful.
- From the Master Event dashboard, click the Race Name of the race that has duplicate courses.
- Click Edit next to the courses field.
- Hover over the courses to the right and click the Remove button that appears.
If there are Start List RSVPs from Athlinks members in one of the courses, check which course have those RSVPs, then delete the other course to maintain the Start List.
- Click Save Courses
You are now finished merging Master Events.