In late 2018, we began archiving tag reads for CT Live events older than two years in order to improve our calculation engine across the board. When an event is archived, all of the tag reads in the event are removed from the calculation engine and preserved in a storage environment.
- I need to make changes to timing data and/or sync my event to Athlinks. Can my event be un-archived?
Yes. If you need to make adjustments to timing data in an archived event, you can contact us to have the event un-archived. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to fulfill your request.
- Do results get archived too?
No. After an event is archived, results are preserved and remain published in Athlinks and the CT Widget.
- How does my event change after it's archived?
You will no longer see any timing data for athletes in the event and may not have access to some scoring-related features while your event is archived.
- I made adjustments to people's timing data in my event. Do those changes get wiped out?
No. Edits to tag reads (Force, Skip, etc.) and Manual tag reads are fully preserved.
- Can I clone archived events?
Yes. Archived events can still be cloned without being un-archived.