If you are dealing with a new race organizer or taking on a new staff member, you will need to add them to ChronoTrack Live and assign them a role for a specific event or your timing organization at large. Adding a new user is a two-part process consisting of user information entry and role assignment.
Only users with ‘Can Admin Users’ role permissions can edit or add other users. If a user already has an account, and you need to assign them to a race or organization, you must contact ChronoTrack Support.
To Add a New User:
- From the My Users screen, select Create New User. This will open the Create Account screen.
- Enter as much information about the user as necessary/possible. The required fields are E-Mail Address, First and Last Name, Gender, Country, and Postal Code.
- Once you have entered the Identity information, click Continue.
- Next, you must assign at least one Role to the new user. You can add more roles to the user later. (For specific details about each role, see Account Roles)
- Once you have selected a Role, assign the account to an Organization by clicking the Organizer dropdown and selecting the appropriate Organizer.
- Now assign the user to one event registered to the specified Organizer, or select All to grant permission to access all events registered to the specified Organizer.
- When finished, click Complete & Save. You will automatically be redirected to the user’s profile.
Note: You will only be able to assign users to Organizations with events your account is already associated with.