The Console tab contains links to the CT Live Results Console. The Console is useful for tracking scoring status in real time as data is being streamed to the Event. The console is mainly useful for live scoring, but can also be helpful in troubleshooting tag reads in other scenarios.
Clicking the Console for any Race will open a new browser tab, and the console will be displayed.
Using the Console
You can hover the mouse over any of the features in the Console for descriptions about what each feature shows.
Along the top of the Console, you will see:
- Total Runners – the total number of Confirmed Individuals and Members.
- Started – Entries (Athletes or Relay Teams) with a VALID start time that are Confirmed or DNF. If scoring based on Gun Time, this number will assume Total Runners.
- Finished – Confirmed Entries (Athletes or Relay Teams) with a VALID finish time.
- Race Clock – Elapsed time from Universal Wave start. If no gun time has been entered for the Race, the clock will assume Planned Start time. You can enter a Gun Time by clicking the Race Clock panel and selecting an Available Gun Start or manually entering an Actual Start. You may also select a gun time from the Edit Race window found on the Event tab.
Underneath these, the Intervals for the Race will be displayed. On each Interval, you will see total Results, Ranked, Messages Expected, and messages Sent. If an interval is too short to display all text, you can hover the mouse pointer over that interval to expand the text.
Underneath the Intervals is the Course Timeline with the Timing Devices that correspond to each Point displayed. Each Timing Device will display the total number of Unique tag reads, the total number of Valid tag reads, the total number of Invalid tag reads, and the total number of tag reads of any type.
If there are invalid reads, you can click the red bar to see details about why invalidations occurred and how many. For more on this, see our guide to Troubleshooting Invalid Reads.
The bottom area of the Console contains Notifications and the Leaderboard. The Leaderboard displays the top 5 Overall runners for the Race.
The Notification Area allows you to view a couple of Reports about flagged Athletes. Just click on the notification box to open the Report in a new tab.
- Unknown Runner – shows a report of tag reads for tags that are not assigned to an athlete in the Race.
- Unrealistic Pace – shows a report of Athletes who are running faster than the Fast Pace specified for a particular Interval.