For a video on how to import tag reads, click HERE.
On some rare occasions, you may find it necessary to import Tag reads into CT Live manually. This feature can be used from any sub-tab of the Scoring tab, and is always found on the right side of the screen.
When importing tag reads, the file must contain data that has been processed through SimpleClient. For more on processing files through SimpleClient, click HERE.
Import Tag Reads
- Click the Import tag Reads button. This will open the Import Tag Reads Into [Race Name] window.
- Click Select File and find the data file on your computer. The file must contain data that has been processed through SimpleClient or that follows the exact format of a Processed File. All files must be .txt files.
- Specify which Timing Device the reads will be attributed to from the dropdown.
- Specify a Time Resolver, whether UTC or Event’s Timezone. This should match the Time Zone selected in the Event Location section of Event Creation. If it does not match, CT Live may make unwanted time adjustments.
- Select the correct Race Start Date.
- Click Upload.
- If the upload is successful, and bar will appear at the top of the window prompting you to Close & Refresh.
- If auto-score is on, the tags should be processed shortly.