On CT Live's Reports tab, there are always a variety of Reports available by default, and adding certain features to an event – such as Teams – will automatically add relevant reports to the Reports view. If there is a Report you would like to add, you may do so using the following procedure.
Add a Report
- Click + Add Report. This will open the Add Report window.
- Select the desired Report Class from the dropdown.
- Enter a Report Title. If the report already exists on the Reports page, consider adding a cue to the Report name that will enable you to tell them apart. E.g. “Confirmed Entries – Emergency Contact Info Only”
- Click Continue.
Note: In some cases, a Report will have no editable properties. In this case, you will be notified that “No parameters are required for this report”. Simply click Complete & Save to proceed.
- Enter any additional information and specify additional settings required by the Report. Reports will always show a brief explanation of settings. If you are ever unsure of which settings to use, feel free to contact the Support team.
- When you are satisfied with the Report settings, click Complete & Save. The Reports page will refresh, and the new Report will appear under the corresponding heading.
Clicking any Report’s Name will open the Report in the browser for viewing and Editing.
Along the top of any Report is a gray bar containing several options. You can download a PDF or CSV, Refresh the Report, Edit the Report, Close the Report, or Delete the Report.
Note: Deleted reports may usually be added again unless they were specially added to your Event by ChronoTrack staff. Re-adding any deleted report will not restore previous report settings.