On the My Orgs page on ChronoTrack Live, you will find two tabs: the Reports tab and the Athletes tab. From the Reports tab, you can create reports that show information for athletes from multiple different events. The Reports will look and behave very similarly to the event-level reports you're used to. For example, the Org Wide Entries report will be very similar to the Confirmed Entries report with a couple of exceptions. One notable exception is that the report will not display Custom Question data.
The Reports tab of the My Orgs page is only available to accounts with Race Organizer Permissions set.
Setting Up the Report
- Click the 'Add new Org Wide Report' button, select the Report type you'd like to create, then specify a Name for the report. You can also check the 3rd Party Accessible checkbox to allow the report to be viewed by non-staff members. For more on 3rd Party reports, click HERE.
Org Wide Report types available include:
- Org Wide Entries - Very similar to the Confirmed Entries report.
- Org Wide Donation - Shows donation totals from all events in the selected Org.
- Custom Fees - Shows totals for all Custom Fees collected from selected events in the selected Org.
- Org Wide Deferral - Shows details on each athlete who deferred their registration in the selected events.
- Org Wide Net Due - Shows Net Due totals week by week for selected events in the selected Org.
- Org Wide Reg Drops - Shows total number of abandoned registrations for each event in the selected Org.
- Once you've selected the desired report type, click Continue. On the next page, each report will require you to select an Organizer at least, while reports such as the Org Wide Entries and Net Due will also require selecting specific events or All Events. You can also specify a Date Range for the Report to consider when pulling entries.
Please note that the date range will not change according to Events you select. Be sure that date ranges will allow all entries you would like to be able to see in the report. If you would like the Report to look at all possible entries up to the current date, un-check the Use End Date box.
- Select the Organizer whose events you would like to pull entries from. Only one Organizer may be selected at a time.
- Select the Events from which you would like to pull entries. Use the + Add Another button to add additional events. From the event selection dropdown, you can search for events using the Event Name or the Event ID number.
- Next, select additional information fields you would like to see in the report (if you're using the Org Wide Entries or Deferral reports).
- For the sake of simplicity, please select only fields you need. This is especially important when printing a PDF since space is limited.
- When you are finished with your selections, click Complete & Save
Using the Report
Once the report is saved, it can be accessed from the Reports tab of the My Orgs page. Each report type will be categorized under Registration, Financial, or Custom headings. Click the name of the Report to view the report in your browser. You can download the CSV or PDF of the report using the links on the right side of the report listing. You may also delete a report by clicking the gray trash can icon.
From within the web view of a report, you can download the report in more formats including json and xml. You may also edit the report from this view.