- Clean with a mild detergent in warm water
- Avoid using harsh chemicals (bleach, ammonia) and strong cleaners
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners containing hard minerals
- Use a soft bristle brush as needed to loosen any more persistent dirt
- Rinse all cleaning agents thoroughly before drying
- Dry using a towel or cloth
- Drying in direct sunlight may reduce lifespan or cause fading
Reusable Tri-tag straps will likely encounter situations that require more thorough cleaning using chemicals and cleaning processes not suitable for reusable tri-tags. In these scenarios, we would advise removing the tags from the straps and cleaning each separately.