The Pre-Roll Advertisement section is where you can add videos or photos to your event that will be displayed before the athlete can view their race video. This is useful for branding and marketing for the event. Please note that you may only upload one Pre-Roll advertisement video or image for your Event. Pre-Roll Advertisement videos do not need to be uploaded via the Media Manager, but are uploaded directly from the Media tab.
Upload a Pre-Roll Advertisement
- Click Upload. This will open the Pre-roll Advertisement Upload window.
- Select the Pre-roll Type.
Recommended video or photo size is 640x480.
- Select the File to Upload from your computer. In the window that opens, find and select the file and click
- Click As the video uploads, you will see a spinning wheel in the Upload window. Depending on the size and aspect ratio of video, it may take a while to finish.
- When the video is done uploading, a bar will appear along the top of the window that says “File Added Successfully”. Click Close & Refresh, and the page will refresh. Your video should now appear.
You can now view the Pre-Roll video or Photo. In the case of a video, click the Video thumbnail. This will open the Video Viewer. Click the Play button to view the video. You can click Close to close the window, or click the X at the top right of the Video Viewer window.
Once the Pre-roll media is uploaded, you will have the option to Publish the video to make it appear with the athlete videos played in Online Results, you can Remove the video, or you can Upload a new video, which will overwrite the original video. You can also click the Video Link which will open the video in a new tab in your browser.