Before you can set use NanoStations with ChronoTrack equipment, they must first be properly Configured.
- Begin by plugging in the POE power brick supplied with your NanoStation to an external power source.
- Route a network cable from the POE port on the power brick to the LAN port on the NanoStation.
- Route a network cable from the LAN port on the power brick to the Ethernet port on your PC.
- Perform the tasks above for the AP connected to the PC and any Stations connected to Controllers.
- Ensure that the NanoStations are within range of each other via line of sight. You can look at the Signal Strength Meter on the back of each NanoStation to confirm that they are communicating with each other.
- Once you have verified that the NanoStations are communicating correctly, follow the steps for connecting your model of Controller to a computer via Ethernet. If you're unsure of how to do this, the links below will show you how.