Before you begin, please ensure that each reader on your Pro Series Controller is powered on and displays a Temperature and Version on the Status > System screen after updating. If it does not, please contact the support department immediately.
You may experience issues related to BoxScore until you reboot your Controller for the first time. If you experience an issue prior to rebooting please reboot, if the problem persists please contact the support department.
BoxScore – Installation Procedure
- Navigate to secure.chronotrack.com, log in, and download the desired BoxScore version from the Downloads section under Firmware > Pro > BoxScore
- Extract the files from the downloaded New.zip file.
- Place the extracted New folder into the root directory of a blank USB drive. A USB drive of no more than 2GB is suggested. The directory structure should appear like below.
- Ensure that the controller is powered OFF.
- Insert the USB drive into one of the controller's USB ports, and power the Controller on.
- BoxScore should now boot. Ensure that the application has been updated by navigating to the Status->System screen and ensuring the version reported is accurate.
- Once you have confirmed the version, please reboot the controller via the Controller > Shut Down or System > Shut Down menu item, and then boot the Controller back upwithout the USB Drive present.
- Your controller has been successfully updated.