CT Live now supports Non-Binary athletes for Both Registration and Scoring. Read Below to learn how to enable this functionality for your race.
Setting up Registration
To create a Non-Binary Gender Registration:
1. Go to the Registration > Choices page in your event
2. Create a new Registration Choice or select an existing one
3. You will now see under Gender Availability the option to add Non-Binary to the Registration Form
4. After clicking save the Non-Binary option will be added, there is no need to release a new form after this change
Once the Registration Choice has been saved the Athlete Registering will see this in the registration form:
Setting up Scoring
In order for your athlete to be scored as Non-Binary you have 2 options:
1. Use CT registration with the Non-Binary feature turned on as instructed above
2. Import the athletes into CT Live and map them to the non-binary gender or manually enter the athlete as non-binary.
Once the athlete is added in the system all that is needed is to create a non-binary gender bracket division using the instructions below.
To create a Non-Binary Gender Bracket:
1. Go to the scoring > bracket page in your event
2. Select "Add Bracket"
3. In the name section of the bracket creation type in Non-Binary and hit enter
4. Select "Activate Changes"
These results are passed on to Athlinks for the athletes consumption. We have updated Athlinks so that the athletes show their gender rank on the Event Results Page as well as passing along the athletes gender in the Individual Results Page.
In the first half of the year we will be working on updating the registration side of our product to fully support collecting non-binary as a gender. If you need this function now please contact our support team as our current option needs admins to help you set it up. (edited)