In some scenarios, you may find it necessary to offset Bibs and Chips within your event. For example, Bib 1 may need to correspond to Chip 1000 if you are using leftover tags for an event. You can easily do this in CT Live through the Bib Management Tool.
Offset Bibs and Chips
- You must first have a CSV file containing a list of all bibs for your event in column with their corresponding chips in a second column, as shown below.
- Once you have created your file, open the Bib Tool on the Athletes tab in CT Live.
- Select Assign Bibs and click Continue.
- In the Assign Bibs Based on* dropdown, select Import Bib Chip Map.
- Click Select File and locate the file you created on your computer.
- Leave the Has Header Row box checked.
- Select Comma in the Column Separator field and click Continue.
- Specify the corresponding column headers for Bibs and Chips and click Continue.
- Next you will see a confirmation window saying that it is ready to upload. Click Complete & Save to finalize your import.
- The file will be processed, and you will see a progress bar until it is finished. Provided there were no errors, you will be notified of the upload’s success.
- Click Close & Refresh to finish, then check a few athletes to make sure the offset was applied as expected.