Anything outside of the set, basic information asked in registration (Name, Gender, DOB, Address, Phone, Email) is seen in CT Live as a "Custom Question". You can find the athlete responses and numbers around these questions within a Standard/ConfirmedEntries report.
The Confirmed Entries report holds almost all information answered by and athlete during registration so there can be a LOT of information within this report. To narrow down this information to something specific such as "How many people purchased train tickets? OR How many people purchased finish line parking?", it's a good idea to narrow down the Confirmed Entries report by EDITING and the downloading it into a CSV to filter further.
Adding Custom Questions to the Report
If there are athletes registered in your event with answered Custom Questions, you can add them to your Confirmed Entries reports using the following steps:
- Click on your Reports tab
- Select the desired Confirmed Entries report
- Once in your report, select the Edit button at the top of the page
- You will see a full page that allows you to add or remove any registration responses, edit the date range, and make other changes to the report.
The top section of the edit box will allow you to set a date range for the information you want to collect (if you want to set a specific date range.
If you DO want to set a date range, the USE END DATE box must be checked as well!
- Locate the Custom Questions heading and check the box next to each question for which you would like to see an answer.
You can list a new name at the top of the page and check this 'Save As New' box before saving if you don't want your changes to the report to overwrite the original.
Once you make all of the edits you’d like, you can click the Save & Close button to update the report. Your updates report will automatically open for you.