This guide will show you how to configure the Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 LTE router for use with any controller type. After configuration, the router can be used to connect a controller to the internet via WiFi (Pro, Pro2) and/or Ethernet (Pro, Pro2, MiniTrack).
- Power on your Nighthawk and connect your computer to its WiFi network. To view the Nighthawk's WiFi network name and password, tap the Power button until the WiFi network name (SSID) displays.
- In your web browser, enter 192.168.1.1 and press Enter.
- You will be prompted to change the password for the admin user name and to change the WiFi name and WiFi password. The default password for the admin user name is attadmin.
You will need to reconnect to the Nighthawk if you choose a new WiFi SSID and/or Password. We highly recommend changing these from the default to prevent unauthorized devices from connecting to your router.
- After completing the initial setup prompts, click the Settings option and go to the Mobile Router Setup tab and edit the information on that page to exactly match the image below.
- After editing the fields with the new values, an "Apply" button will appear at the bottom of the window. Make sure to click Apply to save the settings!
Your router is now ready to be used to connect any type of controller to the internet or to run Launch to kiosk devices. To test with a Mini, connect the Nighthawk to the Mini with an ethernet cable, set the Mini's server IP to 126.96.36.199 (Menu > 2 > 2) and Connect (Menu > 2 > 1). The "Connected" light on the controller should go solid green.
To test with a Pro2 controller, Click Here for instructions.