If you are in a situation where an Athlete is missing their finish time, but you know their time, you can add a manual Tag read in the Athlete's Race sub-tab.
Add a Manual Tag Read
- Click Manual Tag Read
- Select a Usage Type.
When entering a manual tag read, the Usage Type should ALWAYS be "New"
- Select a Timing Device to which to attribute the read.
- Select a Timing Mat to which to attribute the read. (Usually best to leave at Default)
- Select a Crossing Time type and input the time for the tag read.
Course Time From Athlete’s Start Read – this will best emulate a read based on chip time – e.g. the time since the athlete started the race.
Course Time from Actual Start – this will best emulate a read based on gun time – e.g. the time since the Gun Time.
Time of Day – this will emulate a read based on the entered time of day.
- When finished, click Complete & Save.
If desired, you can click the Create Another checkbox to create another read without exiting the Manual Tag Read box.
- A dialogue box will confirm the addition of the read. Click Close and then manually re-score the race.
Any manual tag reads will be labeled under the Source field for the Timing Point as Manual.