On occasion, you may find that you forgot to Sync a controller, or the Controller's time was set incorrectly. If the discrepancy is less than 24 hours, you can apply an offset to all tag reads being streamed to each Timing Device. For offsets greater than 24 hours, you must use SimpleClient.
Add an Offset
- Navigate to the Scoring > Course tab and click the Timing Device you would like to apply an offset to twice.
- In the window that appears, locate the Time Offset field, and select whether to apply a Positive or Negative offset.
Positive ADDS the specified amount of time to all reads streamed to the Timing Device.
Negative SUBTRACTS the specified amount of time from all reads streamed to the Timing Device.
- Now specify the amount of time to be applied to the offset. Times are entered in hh:mm:ss format.
- Click Save & Close to finalize the change.
- Repeat the above process for each Timing Device that requires correction.
The Timing Devices should automatically recalculate when you apply the offset, and scoring should proceed.