On occasion, you may find that you forgot to Sync a controller, or the Controller's time was set incorrectly. You can fix this problem easily in CT Live after data has been streamed, and the process below will show you how.
IMPORTANT!!! If you're streaming data from multiple controllers to a single Timing Device in CT Live, and one of the controllers' times is correct, it's best to delete that Timing Device and re-stream all data to new Devices, keeping the data from the incorrectly-synced controller separate from that of the correctly-synced controllers. This way, the time offset you set on the Timing Device will only affect the data from the controller that wasn't synced correctly.
Add an Offset
- Navigate to the Scoring > Course tab and click the Timing Device you would like to apply an offset to twice.
- In the window that appears, locate the Time Offset field, and select whether to apply a Positive or Negative offset.
Positive ADDS the specified amount of time to all reads streamed to the Timing Device.
Negative SUBTRACTS the specified amount of time from all reads streamed to the Timing Device.
- Now specify the amount of time to be applied to the offset. Times are entered in
Day | hh:mm:ss format.
- Click Save & Close to finalize the change.
- Repeat the above process for each Timing Device that requires correction.
The Timing Devices should automatically recalculate when you apply the offset, and scoring should proceed.