This guide will show you how to use the On-Site form in CT Live to dynamically assign bib numbers to Athletes and Teams. Be sure to Enable and Configure On-Site Options.
The Packet Pickup (PPU) screen is part of the On-Site Registration screen.
Doing Dynamic Assignment
- Click On-Site Registration on the main Event Tab. This will bring up the On-Site Registration landing page.
- Click the I’m Registered button.
- Enter the name of the Athlete to be checked in and press Enter.
- If there is more than one result for that name, a list will be displayed from which you may select the correct entry.
- Verify that the Athlete’s information is correct, then enter a Bib number. Generally there should be a stack of un-assigned bibs nearby, and volunteers or race staff will assign bibs from the top of the stack as Athletes come up. If you do not need to enter a bib number, such as for a Relay team member, enter Y into the bib field.
- Click Assign.
- The screen will display a confirmation box. Click Finish to return to the On-Site Registration landing page.