The On-Site Options sub-tab allows you to edit, add, or remove aspects of the On-Site Registration form and enable or disable certain features such as accepted bib ranges and Packet Pickup athlete information displays. To find this tab, hover your mouse cursor over the More tab, then click On-site Options.
On-Site Form Options
- On-Site Form Type – this setting allows you to determine the form your On-Site registration page takes.
Both On-Site registration and packet pickup allows you to assign bib numbers to previously registered entrants and register and assign bibs to new athletes and teams.
Registration Only allows you to register new athletes and assign them bibs, but not assign bibs to already-registered Athletes.
Packet Pickup Only allows you to assign bibs to athletes already registered in the CT Live event.
- Bib Validation Setting – this feature allows you to restrict accepted bib numbers to a specific range on the event, race, or registration choice level. This is useful for preventing volunteers and race staff from assigning bibs reserved for Elites or bib numbers that are not being used for the event.
- To specify an accepted bib range for the entire event, click Restrict bibs to this range and enter numeric values in the Bib Min and Bib Max fields.
- To specify an accepted bib range for each Race or Reg Choice, click the Restrict bibs by race or Restrict bibs by reg choice option, then enter numeric values for each race or reg choice. Note that values may overlap between races and reg choices.
Bibs outside of the accepted ranges can still be assigned on the 'back-end' admin interface. There is now a new Bib Validation Data Check that flags any athletes that have been assigned a bib outside of the accepted range.
- Bib Lock - if a bib has already been assigned to an athlete, the Bib Number field is grayed-out to prevent any accidental changes. See the example image below.
Do not use Bib Lock if you are intending to use the Check-in function as this will prevent the entry of the 'Y' necessary for athletes whose bibs have already been assigned.
- Ask for Tag - this feature allows volunteers and staff to enter both the Bib number and the Tag number to be assigned to athletes. This is useful for situations where the bib and tag numbers do not match. Race staff should use extreme care when assigning numbers.
WARNING: Do not put a Y in the Tag field when using check-in functionality if a bib has already been assigned to the athlete. Only put a Y in the Bib field to signify that a person is checked in.
- Check In Functionality – this feature allows you to specify that upon receiving a bib assignment at packet pickup, an athlete is marked as “checked in” on the Standard/CheckInStatus report. If no bib needs to be assigned, place a “Y” in the bib assignment field.
- Allow Check In By Proxy – this feature adds a “By Proxy” selection to the packet pickup form. If an Athlete’s packet is picked up by another party, By Proxy can be selected (example above). Check In Functionality must be enabled for this to work. Athletes noted as checked in by proxy will be noted in the Check In Status report.
- Enable Teams - if you want athletes to be able to create and join Teams within the On-Site form, check this box.
- Add Another Button - Checking this box will include the "Add Another" button at the end of registration before the checkout screen, allowing athletes to register multiple people at once.
- Add Address Fields - Checking this box will add Address, City, and State to the On-Site registration forms. These fields will be required before athletes can continue through registration.
Packet Pick Up Display Options
This feature allows you to configure the information displayed on the Bib Assignment screen of Packet Pickup and on the Confirm Registration application. You are limited to 6 custom rows, aside from Athlete Name which is required and always appears as the first item. The default information displayed is Athlete Name, Gender, Hometown, Age, and Race.
- To add a new display option, click + Add Another and select from Product, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Team Name, Race Age, Wave, Registration Choice, Coupon, Notes, Registration Time, Date of Birth, or any of the Custom Question answers. Including custom question answers can be useful for situations such as when T-Shirts are selected via a custom question rather than the standard CT Live Product question.
- Items can be reordered by clicking on the item and dragging it to the desired order location.
When you are finished making changes, click Save.
Remember to release the newest Registration Form to make changes live.