Creating a Waiver
- Click the + Add a Waiver button.
- In the Copy From field, you can choose to create a new waiver, or copy one from a previous event.
- If you are not copying a waiver, add a Title to the waiver.
- Enter the Waiver Text. There are a variety of text and data options available for formatting your text, including tables and images. For an explanation of how images work in the editor, click HERE.
- Lastly, select the Waiver Rules. E.g. the method with which athletes agree to the waiver. You may select from the Standard Agree Next Button, Check Box to Agree, Initials Required to Agree, or Checkbox and Initials Required to Agree.
- When you are finished, click Complete and Save.
Enable Valued Partners Question will enable an OPTIONAL marketing email opt in question that will display in the reg form if enabled.
Custom Event Name will replace "the event" with whatever you enter. Here's an example of what this would look like:
Click Save at the bottom of the page to finalize any changes you make to these sections, and don't forget to release a new Registration Form on the Forms tab.
Answers to these questions will show under the Registration Info tab of an athlete's profile as well as in the Standard/ConfirmedEntries report. Answers in the report will appear as a Timestamp if the athlete opted in, and (-) if they did not.
Athletes now also have the ability to opt in/out from their athlete profile and can choose to opt in or out at any time after registration.