The Awards report can be found on the Reports tab in the Scoring section. Each race within your Event will automatically have a corresponding Awards report, along with an Overall results report, and a Division Results report.
If you click on the report link, it will open in a new tab. This report will be blank until results have begun to be generated for the event.
You can modify the display properties of the report in a variety of ways by clicking the Edit button in the top right corner of the screen.
The options you can edit are:
- Report Description
- Race - the race within your event that the Awards report will show rankings for.
- Award Interval - allows you to specify a specific interval to rank within the race. This defaults to the Full Course interval.
- Display Ranked Intervals - shows the course time for any intervals within the race.
- Unpublished Results - shows times for Intervals that have the 'Publish Results' option un-checked.
- Flag Athletes with Missing Valid Start Times - the entries for any athletes with missing Start times will be colored yellow. This does not remove anyone from the report.
- Entry Status (below the Brackets) - determine which type of Athlete the report uses to calculate awards, whether Confirmed, Disqualified, Withdrawn, or Did Not Finish.
- Save as New (below the Brackets) - allows you to save the report as a new copy. If saving a new copy, you should re-name the Report to help differentiate it from the original.
- You can also view the currently-selected Awards Policy (The Awards Policy is used to prevent double-dipping and is a setting requiring Timer access to set).
The final feature set in the Awards report's settings is the ability to set the Award Depth and re-order reports. To set the depth, simply enter the number of people to be ranked in the Depth field.
To re-order how brackets appear in the Report, click on the arrows on the left side of the bracket and drag the bracket to its new position.
You can remove brackets by clicking the Remove link on the right side of the bracket. If there are brackets not in the report, you will see the + Add Another and + Add All options appear.
Once you have tailored the Report to your needs, click the Save & Close button. You can export the report as a CSV or PDF for printing and distribution or just view it in your browser window.
Once results are generated for your event, the Awards report will appear similarly to the image below, displaying Rank, Name, Hometown, Primary Division, Award Time, Pace, and Bib.
There is also a Remove Age Bracket button to the left of each athlete's name. If there are athletes who need to be excluded from Age Awards quickly, clicking this button will open the Athlete's profile in a new browser tab and will remove the athlete from all age-type brackets, including Masters categories.
Remember that you can specify Award Policies that remove people from their Age and/or Gender brackets if they win in a higher bracket. To learn more about this, click HERE.
If you click on the Athlete's Race tab, you can also mark athletes as Withdrawn, DNF, DQ, etc. or add them to a different Age or Custom bracket. Athletes will remain in the Overall, Gender, and Custom type Brackets with which they are associated. If the athlete has already been removed from his or her age brackets, the button will not appear next to their name.