In order to connect your Pro2 controller to the ChronoTrack server, you'll need to add a cellular profile for the carrier you intend to use. Before you can do this, you must install a SIM card that has been activated for a Data Only plan from a GSM carrier. For example, GSM carriers in the USA include AT&T and T-Mobile. Wherever you live in the world, you can just Google "*your country* GSM carriers" to find out which carriers offer GSM. If you visit your local store and tell a representative that you need a data only plan, they should be able to get you what you need. A 4GB/month plan should be plenty for streaming controller data, even for heavy use on multiple units. SIM cards must be full size, not Mini, Micro, or Nano size unless a full size adapter is used.
Install the SIM
The SIM slot in the Pro2 controller uses a full-size SIM, so make sure the store gives you an adapter if the SIM is mini, micro, or nano size. The SIM card slot is located on the left side of the control mesa directly below the Gun Start button. You will need a pen or pencil to push the small button to the right of the SIM tray in order to eject the tray. The SIM should be inserted into the tray with the metal contact facing upward. Once the SIM is in the tray, push the tray back in until it won't go further.
Add a Profile
- Now that the SIM is installed, in ChronOS, tap Settings, then tap Network Adapters.
- Tap the Cellular entry to highlight it, then click Edit.
- On the next screen, tap the toggle to turn the Cellular modem on, if it isn't already on. Once it powers up, press the + icon in the small pane on the left side of the screen to add a new Profile.
- In the text fields that appear to the right, supply the Name and APN for the carrier you're using. Tap the text field to bring up the on-screen keyboard. You can also supply a username and password if your carrier requires it.
- Once you're done entering the information, the profile may automatically be added to the panel on the right. If not, click Create. Your screen should now look similar to the one below.
- Now, test the connection by pressing the Connect button. Make sure the profile is highlighted. The button will say "Connecting..." until it establishes a connection.
- Once the connection is established, the button will say Disconnect, a green circle will appear next to the profile, and the network strength and mode will appear on the status bar at the top of the screen.
You're now ready to Connect Your Controller to the ChronoTrack Server.