Once Teams have been uploaded to or registered in your event, they can be exported in CSV format and saved to your computer. This can be useful for making batch changes to Teams or examining Team data. The download is a version of the Confirmed Team Entries report. If there is information lacking from the report or it contains more information than you want, you can download the Confirmed Team Entries report directly from the Reports tab and edit the items contained within it.
- On the Teams tab, click Export Teams between Import Teams and Bib management.
- Select the Race from which you would like to export the Teams, or Any.
- Select the entry Status category you would like to export, whether All, Confirmed, Disqualified, Withdrawn, or Did Not Finish.
- If desired, specify a Last ID number to only export entries with a Chrono ID greater than the specified number.
- When finished, click Complete & Save.
- Depending on your Web Browser’s permissions settings, you may need to approve the download of the CSV. Once downloaded to your computer, the file may be viewed in Microsoft Excel or another program capable of reading .csv files.