Need the BoxScore 3.0.2 version? Click Here.
Need the BoxScore 3.0.9+ version? Click Here. (TPC-31)
Before you can connect your Pro Series controller to the ChronoTrack Server, you must install a SIM card that has been activated for a Data Only plan from a GSM carrier. GSM carriers in the USA include AT&T and T-Mobile. If you visit your local store and tell a representative that you need a data only plan, they should be able to get you what you need. A 4GB/month plan should be plenty for streaming controller data.
The SIM slot in the controller uses a full-size SIM, so make sure the store gives you an adapter if the SIM is mini, micro, or nano size. For a video on how to install a SIM into a controller, click HERE.
Once you've installed the SIM, you have to make sure that the APN settings for the carrier have been entered in the controller. For directions on how to do this, click HERE.
Connecting to the Server
1. From the main screen in BoxScore 1.26 select Configure > Network. Confirm that the server address is properly set
126.96.36.199 is the primary
ChronoTrack Cellular Server.
2. From the main screen in BoxScore select Status > Upload. Confirm that the cellular modem is powered on. If the button says ‘Power:Off’ press it to turn it on.
3. Press the Start button on the Upload Status screen.
4. On the cellular connection screen press the Initialize Modem button.
5. Once the status line at the top says
“Profile Activated – Connect To
Internet”, press the Connect To
6. Once the cellular modem has been assigned an IP address and you see a number in the Bytes Sent field, press Done.
Please be patient and wait to confirm the IP address. You cannot continue until an IP Address has been assigned.
7. Return to the main screen of
BoxScore and press the Connect button.
8. Confirm your connection by checking the network status line.
“Working…” should be displayed if