If your controller is connected to the ChronoTrack server (IP: 188.8.131.52) via a cellular connection, you can pull and process the data from the server through SimpleClient for live scoring through ChronoTrack Live or other software. For more on how to connect your Controller to the Server, check out our guides for the Pro Series or MiniTrack
Connect SimpleClient to the CCS Server
Click the CCS Server dropdown menu and click Connect.
If the Hostname and TCP Port are not already defined, enter the necessary information. The Hostname should be east01-us.chronotrack.com, the TCP Port should be 61612, and the username should be the username and password you use to login to the Timer Portal.
- Click Connect. This will bring up the Select Session window.
- You will now see sessions from all controllers assigned to your Timer Account.
- If necessary, you can check the All Events checkbox, which will show all sessions from every controller connected to the server over the past two weeks.
- You can sort the controllers in the view by ID, Device ID, Event, Point, Start Date, Session (Open/Closed) and Status by clicking on the corresponding heading.
- You can filter results by Event and Point as well by selecting the Event or Point name from the dropdowns above the available sessions field.