You may download the Classic Data Suite program pack that contains CCS Lite and SimpleClient from the Timer Portal's Downloads section (secure.chronotrack.com) under Software > Classic Data Suite.
To configure CCSLite:
- Start the CCSLite application on your computer.
- Make sure Windows is not blocking TCP port 61610. When CCSLite is started for the first time, you are prompted to choose whether or not the program is allowed to listen for incoming connections. If the option is not offered, this setting can be altered manually—see Adding a Firewall Exception for CCSLite.
- From the menu, click Action > Storage Directory, and set the path where CCSLite will store controller data.
- From the menu, click Action > SimpleClient Path, and select the SimpleClient executable to use when opening data streams from the CCSLite application.
- Close CCSLite to store the settings and apply them for the next start-up of CCSLite.