If you linked your CT Live event to your Athlinks event as part of creating your CTL event, you don't need to manually link them again. You can tell if your CT Live event is linked to Athlinks if you see a magenta flame next to each race.
If you've already created an Athlinks Event, it's possible to Link your CT Live Event to it instead of creating a new one. This short guide will show you how.
You will need to be logged into your Athlinks Company to complete the below process. If you do not yet have access to a Company in Athlinks, please contact email@example.com with the name of your company and what region/area/state you time in to get an account set up.
Locate and Match
- Navigate to start.athlinks.com/chronotrack
- Use the Search by Event ID field to locate your ChronoTrack Live Event.
- Locate the correct Athlinks Event and click the Link button.
- In the window that appears, click and drag the CT Live races on the right to match the Athlinks courses on the left.
- When finished, click Link. You will be redirected to the Event Dashboard of your Athlinks event.
- To verify that the events linked correctly, check your Event on CT Live and verify that the magenta Athlinks next to your Races on the Event tab. You may have to refresh the page to see them.
In most cases you will see the Athlinks Flame right away, but depending on the number of Races/Courses in your CT Live event, you may not see it right away. Please allow up to half an hour for the event to be indexed in Athlinks.