The next generation Fusion middleware has been fully-released and is available for download from the Timer Portal. Fusion is the successor to Classic Data Suite, so we recommend using it instead.
There are a variety of menu options available in CCSLite through the Action, View, Manage Controllers, and About menu items. This portion of the guide will explain each action you may take using these menus.
- SimpleClient Path – allows you to locate and select the SimpleClient executable that is to be used when a controller session is selected.
- Storage Directory – allows you to choose the save path where CCSLite will store controller data.
- Confirm Close – toggles on/off the confirmation dialogue when the user attempts to close CCSLite.
- Raw Reader Dump – opens the Available Controllers window.
- Exit – closes the current instance of CCSLite.
- Show Current Storage Path – displays a message detailing the CCSLite controller data save path.
- Show Current SimpleClient Path – displays a message detailing the SimpleClient executable source.
- Available Controllers – opens the Available Controllers window. This window displays information about any connected Controller including Model, MAC Address, IP, Version, Reader MACs, Reader IPs, and Status. This window is primarily used for troubleshooting purposes or initiating a RAW Reader Dump.
- Show UDP Messages – allows you to view a variety of controller information and send commands to the controller. Can be used for configuration of certain aspects of the controller.
- Time Sync – allows you to send a time sync to any connected controllers using your computer’s current system time.
Displays Version History and update information as well as System Information.