The Storefront Add-On option allows registered athletes to purchase Storefront items through their CTLive account. The items purchased are then linked to the athlete’s original registration/entry. This feature is great for selling additional merchandise, adding new merchandise after registration has been open, upselling VIP experiences, shuttle and parking passes, photos, medal upgrades, and other items your event may offer.
Once an Add-On transaction is complete, the products are easily tracked in multiple locations and reports.
- Purchase is linked to athlete's ChronoID in your event
- Purchase shows on the athlete’s “Account” tab below the original registration transaction
- Purchased items show on the Athlete Report
- Purchased items can populate on PPU/Check-In screen
- Purchased items show up on the Storefront Report along with the ChronoID of the athlete and the date/time of the add-on purchase
- Purchased items can be refunded by Directors as needed in CTLive2.0
Note: This feature is different from the Standalone Storefront in that purchases in Standalone are not linked to an existing athlete/entry.
The following instructions assume you have an existing Storefront Product. See Storefront for setup instructions before moving forward.
How to Enable Add-Ons
- Navigate to the “Edit Product” page for the existing product you wish to enable as an Add-On
- Toggle "Available in Storefront" to ON
- Check the Add-On box next to the desired Registration Choice(s)
- Don’t forget to click “Save”
- Athlete will sign into their CT Profile and find their entry under the “Upcoming Events” tab
- Clicking on the the EVENT STORE button will redirect them to the Storefront that is unique to their entry
- Athletes are able to purchase any product that has Add-Ons enabled on their registration choice
- The athletes email address is frozen and not editable, so the purchase remains connected to their CT account and entry
- Once their transaction is complete, the athlete’s purchase(s) is automatically linked to their existing entry in your event.