Storefront is where you create products that will be given away or sold as a part of your event's store.
To create a new product that will be added to the store, navigate to the menu item “Store”.
By default, you will land on the Manage Store sub menu that will allow you to see any products that are already created and will allow you add new products to the store by clicking the “⊕” button at the top of the screen.
Creating a New Product
Once you have selected the “⊕” button you will be redirected to the page to add your new product. Here you will fill out basic information for your product about where it will be available, how it will be distributed and pricing. Below we will break down each individual section:
Set the name of your product. This is what will populate on the product card in the store.
Next, select the taxable item type. This is how we will properly calculate the sales tax associated with the product being created.
To set the max number of items available for purchase for a product, toggle the the feature on and select the max number of items available to the customer.
Select the Registration Choices that this product will be available in.
Set how this product is being sold. Selecting “Sell Item” indicates that the product will be available at the end of registration before the athlete checks out along with all other items that are marked as being sold. Selecting “Free/Giveaway” indicates that the product is being given away as a part of registration and will be available for each individual athlete being registered.
Use the image upload tool to upload up to 10 images to your product. The first image uploaded will be the primary image shown for the product on the product card. To add images select the “⊕” icon.
Set the SKU of the product. This will be used to identify the product in the Storefront report. The SKU will be combined with the item option to create the unique identifier.
Add product options to set the variations of the product. Each product option will have a name and a price. To add more item options select the “⊕” icon
Delivery of Item
Set how the product will be delivered to the customer.
- Select “Ship Item” to indicate to the customer that the product will be shipped. If the customer adds a product that is to be shipped, the customer will be prompted to fill out a shipping address at the end of Registration.
- Select “Event Pickup” to indicate to the customer that the product will only be available onsite at the packet pickup location.
- Select “Let Customer Decide” if the product can either be shipped or picked up on site. The customer will have the option when choosing the product to select either “Event Pickup” or “Ship it to me”.
When the customer selects the product it will note in reporting the delivery method for the product.
To edit a product that has already been created, go to the Manage Store page in the navigation bar. On the Product card you will see the edit icon (⋮) on the right side. Select this to edit an existing product or delete an existing product.
Add Shipping Costs
To add shipping to the store select "Edit Shipping" at the top of the page. If items are being shipped, fees will be added to the cart total when the athlete enters a shipping address.
CT Live allows you to set two shipping fees for your store: Domestic and International.
- Domestic is considered any shipping to a customer that lives in the same country as the event.
- International is considered shipping to a customer that lives outside the same country as the event.