In order to open your event’s registration to Athletes, you must provide a waiver of liability for the Athletes to agree to. You can select from past Waivers or create a new one from scratch.
Creating a Waiver
- Navigate to Registration > Waiver.
- Click + Add a Waiver.
- In the Copy From field, you can choose to create a new waiver, or copy one from a previous event.
- If you are not copying a waiver, add a Title to the waiver.
- Enter the Waiver Text. There are a variety of text and data options available for formatting your text.
- Lastly, select the Waiver Rules. E.g. the method with which athletes agree to the waiver. You may select from the Standard Agree Next Button, Check Box to Agree, Initials Required to Agree, or Checkbox and Initials Required to Agree.
- When you are finished, click Complete and Save.
Registration forms must be re-released before changes to the Waiver will take effect.