On the Tag Filter tab of StreamManager, you will find the Ranges for Event option.
This feature allows you to set accepted tag ranges for any data sent through that Stream. In order to define Tag Ranges, you must create an event in the Timer Portal.
To Do This:
- Begin by logging onto the Timer Portal at secure.chonotrack.com
- Navigate to the Events > Add/Edit My Events page.
- Click the + Create New Event
- Fill in the Event Information. Make sure that your Event name is as unique as possible to avoid duplicate names in the system.
- Enter the Event Code for the tags and the Min and Max tag numbers in the Tag (bib) Ranges section.
- You can click + Add New Range to add a second range. The Minimum Tag will default to 1 higher than the previous range’s Max number.
When finished with all changes, click Save.
Now you can enter the Event Name you specified earlier into the "Ranges for Event" field in the Tag Filter tab of your Stream in StreamManager. You must do this for each stream unless the Event name for the stream matches the Event Name you set for the one you created in the Timer Portal.