Once you have added a Stream, clicking on the Stream will bring up a window in which you can more specifically direct the Stream within the Host. (Example: Adding the Event and Point name in a CT Live event that the data should be sent to.) You can also apply a variety of tag and time filters and view the Error Log.
There are several tabs within the Stream window, each with a variety of functions. Remember to click the Save button after making any changes.
- Modify – from this tab you can rename the Point and Event, set the Tag Mode, and select the Host address.
- To change the Event or Point Name, click inside the desired text box and type the name. These fields will auto-capitalize any letters entered. In the Google Chrome Browser, you must turn caps lock on when entering a new name since the auto-capitalization feature does not work in Chrome.
- You can also change the Tag Mode selection from this tab. Available Modes include Normal, Immediate, Keypad, and Aux Mode.
- When finished with any changes, click Save to save the changes or Cancel to delete the changes. You can also click Delete to delete the entire Stream.
- Tag Filter – from this tab, you can Ignore Clear Markers and specify bib Ranges for Event.
- Ignore Clear Markers allows you to Ignore any Zero Counts commands that were entered on the controller.
- Specifying bib Ranges allows you to Stream ONLY taga data from tags within the range specified within your event (if any). For more on this, see Setting Accepted Tag Ranges for StreamManager.
- Time Shift – from this tab you can apply a Time Shift to make a correction when a controller’s time was set incorrectly. Adding a positive amount will set the controller forward by the specified amount of time. Adding a negative amount will set the controller backward by the specified amount of time.
- Time Filter – from this tab you can set a Minimum Accepted time, Time Interval for Pass Count, and Minimum Time Between Same Tag.
- Minimum Accepted Time invalidates all reads collected before the specified time.
- Time Interval for Pass Count applies a time limit before a tag read can be applied to a new lap since its last read. Times are entered in seconds.
- Minimum Time Between Same Tag limits the number of times a tag may be read within a specified amount of time.
- Info – allows you to view Stream statistics and event log activity.
- View Stats displays the same information shown by clicking the Stream ID.
- View Log displays all events that have occurred while streaming, including errors. The error log is useful for troubleshooting purposes.
- You can also clear the log and reset the Stream from here. Clearing the log removes all displayed event data from the queue. Resetting the Stream reduces the error count to zero and rewinds the stream.